Specializing in Arbitrations against Coinbase
- We have a successful practice representing Coinbase account holders, whose cryptocurrency assets--Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and more--have been stolen from their accounts due to Coinbase negligence. Some of these clients had large amounts of crypto stolen, ranging from crypto worth several hundred thousand to several million dollars.
- Over the past three years, we have recovered 100 percent of the value of the cryptocurrency as of the date of the theft; an amount in excess of $5 million.
- Recently, the New York bank regulators fined Coinbase $100 million for failing to operate in a safe and sound manner.
- We work with one of the very best cyber security experts in the United States, Joseph Steinberg, who serves as an expert witness in our cases.
- We charge a modest contingency fee. If we do not recover for you, you owe us nothing.
- Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS)
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit (Richmond)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit (Cincinnati)
- U.S. District Courts for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
Administrative & Constitutional law
- Challenging final agency decisions, statutes, or regulations of the United States as arbitrary, illegal, or unconstitutional
- Regulation of insured depository institutions (banks and thrifts) by the FDIC, OCC & Federal Reserve Board of Governors (FED)
- FDIC as receiver or conservator for failed banks and thrifts
- Consumer protection statutes and regulations under the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
- Systemically Important Financial Institutions (SIFIs) under the Dodd Frank Act
- FDIC Orderly Liquidation Authority under the Dodd Frank Act
- Fraud & misrepresentation
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Breach of contract
- Interference with contractual business relationships
- Accounting, legal & appraisal malpractice
- Covenants not to compete, and more.
Damages Suits against the United States
- Breach of contract
- Constitutional Claims
- Honest-services fraud and Hobbs Act extortion
- Challenging sentences under the U.S. Sentencing Commission Guidelines Manual
- Effect of plea agreements on a defendant's right to appeal.
State Appellate Practice
- Appeals in the appellate courts of Maryland and Virginia
See Our Team.
See Cases by Subject